Our goal is to help low-income homeowners who are older adults individuals living with a disability and Veterans improve the Safety and Health of their home.
- Applicant must own the home or be current with mortgage payments on the home for which they are seeking assistance; be up-to-date on tax payments; and have homeowners insurance.
- Applicant must reside in their home and reside within our service area (Cass County ND -Traill County ND- Clay County MN).
- Household income must be at or below 80% of Area Median Income.
- At least one resident in the home must be an older adult (55+), an individual living with a disability, a child under the age of 18, or an active or retired member of the armed services.
- The home must be a free-standing, single-family home; we are not able to serve rental properties or mobile homes.
Projects are separated into four major programs with most of the work being done by volunteers. By using volunteer labor and receiving discounted and donated materials we estimate that for every $1 dollar spent we will improve the home by $3.
To apply online click HERE
To print form click HERE
Central Cities Ministries Communal Needs Fund
PO Box 1912 Fargo, ND 58107 Phone: 701 235-7335
Lakes and Prairies Community Action
715 11th St N # 402, Moorhead, MN 56560 Phone: 218 299-7000
304 Roberts Street, Fargo, ND 58102 Phone: 701-232-5565
Society of Saint Vincent De Paul
1425 1st Ave S Fargo, ND 58103 Phone: 701 235-5944
South East North Dakota Community Action
3233 South University Dr, Fargo, ND 58103 Phone: 701-232-2452